Testosterone to get rid of the fat
Testosterone to get rid of the fat is something I don’t remember hearing about too much.
Keep healthy the level of this hormone in your organism and it will help you to develop good muscle, avoid that you’d get a belly and keep your sex-life well alive. Also it’s the reason of your beard that sometimes might disturb your loved one, but as well the reason why you have this sexy low voice that makes you that irresistible, and what normally makes you to go to bed with a smile on your face.
Belly because of the lack of testosterone.
When you’re getting low of this hormone, you’ll start having a belly. Many people complain that after working out a lot they still can’t get rid of their belly. Often this is because of lack of testosterone. You can do all the work out you want but your muscles will never develop the right way and your waist will not reduce. To know your level of testosterone, all you need to do is to make a normal blood test.
Your hard work combined with a healthy level of testosterone will make that your muscular fibres will grow their size and multiply the muscular cells which achieves the perfect muscular development. The testosterone stimulates the protein synthesis, and the muscles are all protein, helps to gain more muscle and to maintain it.
One of the first symptoms of the lack of testosterone is that you’ll get out of shape and your muscles strength will reduce as well. A healthy level of that hormone in your body gives you the energy to face all physical challenge you give yourself even if it is to get rid of your belly or get a perfect six-pack.
It can be Scarlett Johansson in person in light bikini or Ricky Martin in boxers (everyone has their own preferences) but if your level of testosterone is really low, you wouldn’t even ask them for time. Actually 90% of the cases of low levels of libido for non psychological reasons is the lack of testosterone. When having a good level of that hormone in your body you will have enough sexual desire so that with your boyfriend, girlfriend or a lover you join up for a nice long session of burning the calories in the most pleasurable way.
Reaching 20 is the time when we continue growing testosterone level, after reaching that age we’ll loose 1% of that hormone with every year. Do not fear, I’ll explain you how to keep up the level of testosterone so that you’d be the center of all this summer.
- Unsaturated and polyunsaturated fats are the perfect fuel for your body to generate testosterone in a natural way. You should include in your menu: olive oil, chestnuts, aguacates, fish, eggs and almonds or peanuts. When consuming these products you will accelerate the process creation of mentioned hormone.
- Vitamins A, D and E are really essential for your body for hormone synthesis. A great balanced diet with fruits and vegetables will sure the production of testosterone. As I’m a big fan of making smoothies, I will give you later in the article some great combinations for smoothies for you to take for breakfast.
- Tobacco and alcohol have been related to the reduction of testosterone production.
- Try to avoid overwhelming. Get yourself to a zen mode. It has been proofed that high level of stress reduces the production of testosterone by liberating glucocorticoids which is a substance that reduces the production of testosterone.
- You have to sleep well because your brain needs to rest to coordinate well all your body functions. You will start producing cortisone which makes more difficult the action of testosterone. So, try not sleeping less that 6 hours because by doing that you will achieve that your body would start filling of cortisone.
Smoothies to raise testosterone levels.
As I’m a huge fan of making smoothies, I can recommend you a few great combinations of fruits for you to make a great breakfast. I normally prepare myself a smoothie almost every morning and depending on how I feel every morning I doze myself with different vitamins to have the energy every day to face each day with a smile on my face.
Keep in mind that you will need to choose the quantities of fruit you put in each smoothie depending if you’re making it for 1 or 2 persons. Every smoothie goes with 3 to 5 ice cubes to make it more refreshing and easier to drink.
- Orange (rich in vitamin D and C, dietary fiber, calcium)
- Mango (source of vitamins C and A, copper and potasio)
- Kiwi (vitamin E and C, potasio and fiber)
- Avocado (makes your skin impressive, rich in vitamin E and other. Avocados are also high in vitamins B, K and C, and in several minerals)
- Raw spinach (high levels of dietary fiber, vitamin A and C, as well of vitamin K, calcium and iron)
- Strawberries (vitamin C, manganese, folate, great flavour added to a smoothie)
- Pineapple (rich in vitamin C, also magnesium, manganese, and contains a lot of water)
- Ginger root (full of different vitamins and minerals that boost your level of defences of your body)
- Apple (great in vitamin C. Remember to consume apples with the skin as this is where are the nutrients are present)
- Carrot (contain fiber, vitamin K, potassium, folate, manganese, phosphorous, magnesium, vitamin E and zinc)
Take 3 or 4 of the ingredients you fancy that moment, blend them up well with ice and enjoy your healthy breakfast which will also help you raise your testosterone level to keep up (or improve) your good work in your sexual life.
You should enjoy it directly in the sun if possible as the sun is one of the best vitamin D provider, plus a morning sun always fills you up with positive energy to face the day.
I'm passionate about social media, new technologies, gadgets, business development, healthy cooking, fitness, music and travel. I like spending time walking around and getting inspiration.
Latest posts by Meelis Paloson (see all)
- The world’s first water park for disabled kids of all ages just opened!!! - 22nd June 2017
- Free roaming in the EU – Roam Like at Home - 15th June 2017
- Unique shopping from around the World - 23rd January 2017