We will explain you what nutrients to include to your diet to increase the volume of your breasts in a natural way without putting your health in danger.
The big problem with women is that they want to have big breasts and they want to have them from one day to another. Doing things fast can cause problems to your body. To have big breasts with prosthesis will make you lose partially if not completely, the sensibility of them. No women would like to lose the sensibility as it’s an essential sensation when in an intimate relation. This is why it’s important to know how to increase your breasts without surgery.
Another reason why women do not develop bigger size of their breasts is the hormonal imbalance. This can be treated by changing your dietary habits. Here are the 7 nutrients to get you bigger boobs.
- Whole grains: They contain phytosterols, vitamins and minerals that can enhance breast augmentation. The expert recommends eating them 3 times a week and soy milk or almond.
- Fenugreek Seeds for Big Breasts: I am sure you already have heard of this… fenugreek (methi) has a good amount of phyto (plant) estrogen and diosgenin that encourage prolectin hormone which is associated with breast growth. This plant contains substances that stimulate the production of steroid compounds, which directly affects the size of the breasts.
- Caution- Pregnant women are not advised to use fenugreek supplements because it can result in premature uterine contractions.
- Sunflower seeds: They are high in protein which increase breast volume. Remember that the most is a little fist every three days, to prevent accumulate fat.
- Linseed or flaxseed: Contains phytoestrogens, nutrients that stimulate breast size. You can consume up to 3 teaspoons a day.
- Cabbages: Consumed regularly, can also increase the volume of the breasts by possessing flavonoids.
- Fennel. This food can stimulate the growth of breast tissue thanks to flavonoid content.
- Papaya: Its quite a surprise addition in my list. But what you did not know is that papaya can be really helpful in increasing breast size. Papaya with milk can be a boon for increasing boob size!
- Side Effects – Its not the food for Pregnant women. Over eating… in this case over drinking can cause lose motions diarrhea.
- Best Thing- Easily available. No fuss remedy.
So, if you’re complaining about the size of your breasts, consider including these nutrients to your diet and see the results in person. You just need to be patient and constant with it because you will not get results over night. Of course, don’t forget to do your workout exercises to boost your breast enhancement even more.
Exercises for Breast Enhancement
Performing modified pushups develops the pectoral, or chest, muscles while stimulating the arms and core. Begin on all fours with your hands aligned with the chest. Press your hips forward slightly until your spine is in a straight line. Bend your arms and lower your chest toward the ground. Slowly press yourself up until your arms are straight. Repeat the motion for three sets of 15 repetitions.
Dumbbell Chest Press
The dumbbell chest press works the chest and triceps muscles. Lie back on a flat bench with a dumbbell in each hand. Extend your arms above your chest with palms facing forward. Lower your arms until your elbows are even with the shoulders and bent at 90 degrees. Press the weights up until your arms are straight, returning to the starting position. Repeat for three sets of 15 repetitions.
Incline Barbell Press
The incline barbell press engages the top section of the chest, at the top of the breasts. Lie back on an incline bench holding a barbell with both hands. The incline bench should be reclining back at a 45-degree angle. Press the barbell up directly over the chest with your hands spaced shoulder-width apart. Lower the bar down to the chest. Push the barbell up until the arms are extended and return to the starting position. Repeat the exercise for three sets of 15 repetitions.
Chest flys work the center portion of the pectoral muscles that rests on top of the sternum. Begin by lying on a flat bench while holding a dumbbell in each hand. Position your arms straight above your chest and face your palms inward. Bend your elbows slightly and open your arms out to the sides until the dumbbells are aligned with the shoulders. Bring the arms together over your chest, returning to the starting position. Perform three sets of 15 repetitions.
Now let’s get these beauties a new bigger shape while continuing being healthy.
I'm passionate about social media, new technologies, gadgets, business development, healthy cooking, fitness, music and travel. I like spending time walking around and getting inspiration.
Latest posts by Meelis Paloson (see all)
- The world’s first water park for disabled kids of all ages just opened!!! - 22nd June 2017
- Free roaming in the EU – Roam Like at Home - 15th June 2017
- Unique shopping from around the World - 23rd January 2017